Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wed 08/24

I am starting my website all over again. I thought developing and maintaining a website would be easy - if it were easy everyone would do it.

Although this has been a huge nightmarish project and I still don't  have what I want I'm not giving in - I've finished reillustrating the book, I haven't heard from the printer with a plan to get the book printed for next weekend so I'm gonna take this time to start my site all over AGAIN. Last night I had to contact the server/host because I couldn't connect to my site to update the info and I just found out we wiped out all kinds of links and photos somewhere in the process of updating the FTP. .....it seems FB and this blog are the easiest and most reliable means of getting my portfolio out there but I have so much work it would be impossible to post it all in an appropriate form. Errrrrrrrrrghh....

At this point I feel like Scarlett O'Hara standing in her planting field, broken and angry and waving an onion around screaming "Fiddle de dee! I will have my website if it kills me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment