Friday, August 26, 2011

08/26 - Dreamweaver

NOTHING, nothing like this anyway, should EVER be this hard. EVER. 
I would never recommend Dreamweaver to anyone - except my old boss at TJs. The program isn't meant for people like me, it's meant for people that already know how to use and after working with it for....5 months?...7 months....I still can't get this fucking thing to put up my site correctly. There's always some stupid fucking problem - the last one had to do with my FTP and after an horu on the phone with my server 1/2 the content in my site disappeared so I've been redoing the page but DW won't let mebuild a new site using any information from my old site that I removed  as content but kept in a file on my desktop - WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every click, clik command, every inserted image, every single step of every day of the last 5-7 months of working on Dreamweaver has been an unbelievebly frustrating, nightmarish experience.

My recomendation: pay someone to put up your site - you'll save money, time and a lot of aggrevation..


No comments:

Post a Comment