Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday 08/14 pm

Promised the kitty a walk in the woods today but....I've been working on my book illstrations instead. My head is pounding from being bent over my light table all afternoon and desk but it needs to get done.As soon as I get a little further ahead I'm going to scan some of the pages and post them on my blog for comment but I'm also going to set up a schedule to get this printed again in the next couple of weeks. Walk the kitty or get further ahead in my goals....make excuses and fill time with decoration or acheive. Kitty will just have to be patient while I work towards acheivement.

Although I watch a lot of people get rewarded for doing nothing more than coasting, I heard an interview on NPR the other day with an author who said if you put your head down and work towards goals the gods will eventually take pity on you and reward you for all your hard work.  If I believed in prayer anymore I think my prayer would be: Dear h'vn, please let all this pay off. Please let all the heartbreak, drive and determination pay off (in a big way) and please don't let this year have been a waste of time, money and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment