Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10/19 Wed.

Had plans for today but got almost nothing done - been worn down by RSD nerve pain this week. Did go to the gym yesterday as planned but didn't get much done, a lot a lot of pain. And of course, it's been raining today - I could feel it coming. My arms and legs are barometers.

Did manage to get some work done for UGLY but that's about it. Oh well...it'll get done tomorrow. For now, the "Law and Order" marathon goes on!

Looks like my plans to go back to New York again tomorrow are off. Poop. I was really looking forward to the opening at Martin Lawrence but if I can't walk, I can't walk and I really don't want to have to wear my bright orange poncho in Martin Lawrence again - you should never been seen in the same poncho twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment