Thursday, October 6, 2011

10/06 Thurs. - Everybody limbo

Since I came back from NY I feel like I'm in limbo, waiting. I'm so used to working towards big, huge goals but I don't really have any immediate ones that need to be met so....I'm kinda jammed up. For so long I had a long list of goals off in the future somewhere to work towards but now I've met them and, in a way, I'm just waiting to see what happens. There are paintings to be done, upcoming but un-date-set-in-stone shows to get ready for and, of course, legal action against  my landlord but...I dunno, nothing really pressing.

I could clean my place but, then again, my life at the Cave de la Hermitage may be coming to a close so....why clean? The Board of Health is coming tomorrow to look at the pools of water in the Cave but.......eh, just not feeling an overwhelming need to do anything but watch "Law and Order:SVU" on Netflix.

For some reason I function better with real, hard goals - I need me new, high priority, insurmountable goals. Maybe once I have a date for Brooklyn or the roof gets repaired or maybe if the electrical in the Cave works and I have lights again. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment