Sunday, September 25, 2011

09/25 Sunday - Run Rabbit Run

Okay, after years of work the lithograph print version of "Stories from Scootertown: Run Rabbit Run" is available on Etsy -
Stories from Scootertown: Run Rabbit Run



Right now, I have 50 copies available for $20 each (plus tax and shipping) but I'm booked for a couple of events built around the book already so if you'd like one you'd better order thru Etsy or contact me directly ASAP. 
The goal in all this work is to find a publisher I can work with, get into designing toys for Scootertown play and producing a set of books and toys that will appeal to customers for the next 100 years plus. I'm interested to see what Etsy can do.....

To view the first 1/2 of the book online got o my website: http://becklane.com   click on  the Scootertown in the upper right hand corner. For further info please email me thru the contact page. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment