- We have a date for the reception in Brooklyn: April 6th
- We have a date for the Boston show: Dec. 9th-ish
- The book has been getting circulated around two different foster agencies in 2 different states.
- I'm almost done producing big paintings for Brooklyn and will be moving on to making smaller works
- I've sent out brochures to several new (to me) galleries in New york
- I've sorted thru and reorganized my stuff, moved what's left to a smaller storage unit
- And am almost ready to make a decision about where to move to next
My hope is that in the next 6 weeks, by the end of the year: I'll be moving to a new city, have at least 3 more spring shows lined up in NY and Boston, a deal in the works for the book(s), and an income I can depend on. I've also gotta start working on next years to do list.....phew, what a time this has been.