Saturday, July 23, 2011

10:45 pm Sat. 7/23

Jeezus Kristmas - I never thought I'd learn how but I did - I learned how to center my webpages tonight!!! It was a matter of learning the right code and I was able to get it thru Youtube. I looked up "center my webpage Dreamweaver CS5" and a number of vids popped up. Tomorrow and Monday I'll work on applying code that will alllow the viewer to click on images and have them enlarge, AWESOME!!!!  

I'm so psyched but I NEVER would have been able to learn this without Donna Salisbury. Not only is she a professional web designer who works with large (Hasbro is one) and small companies but she's a great teacher, great tutor and an EXTREMELY patient, gracious person. If you'd like to get ahold of Donna I have her email address posted on my "Links" page at: http://www.becklane.com/index.html.

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment