Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17

Packing, cleaning but mainly waiting. Waiting for the pendulum to swing back up again and trying really hard not to get into "mischief" in the meantime. Year of the rabbit seemed to get me so far ahead but right now I don't feel any further ahead than I did last year at this time.

No, that's  a lie - I have had a lot of success but I've been sorting thru all my receipts and it's daunting, all the things I've done to get where I am right now. I think I'd better sit down and list out my what I set out to do and what I've accomplished in 2011, then I have to get to work on organizing 2012 - fail to plan, plan to fail or so they say.

One of my biggest accomplishments for 2011: I did not drink even when I really, really wanted to and could've justified it, I mananged to control my impulse(s). That's pretty fuckin' amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment